I level certification
The study plan requires that the student has learned the following knowledge:
1. Sensitive Space: the space in which you feel the sensations
2. Recognize and open the Sacred Space of the transcendent consciousness
3. Recognize and resolve the resistances
4. Individualize the event you relate with
5. Learn contemplation
6. Learn the Shunya State or the state of the silent mind
Requirements for the examination and request the certificate
The student must have participated in at least:
12 workshops (1 workshop = 1 day five hours) with a certificated teacher. One Perugia Retreat count as 4 days maximum).
1. Written part: short essay based on “what the Snr is”
2. Level I candidate must understand and be proficient in the following SNR concepts: open the space, equalize the space, recognize and release resistance, individualization, contemplation, sensory space, sacred space.
The certificates come from the International Sat Nam Rasayan School and are managed by Atma Kaur and Daya Singh.
For any further information write to email@example.com