For the first level of Sat Nam Rasayan it is expected that the student has learned:
- Sensitive Space: the space in which you feel the sensations
- Recognize and open the Sacred Space of the transcendent consciousness
- Recognize and resolve the resistances
- Individualize the event you relate with
- Learn contemplation
- Learn the Shunya State or the state of the silent mind
Requirements for the exam
- 12 months level 1 student of Sat Nam Rasayan
- 4 full days classes with Guru Dev Singh (Rome/Mexico) Retreats count as 2 days only.
- Written part: 10 sentences (in English): “What is Sat Nam Rasayan?”
- Student understands and can apply these concepts: open the space, equalize the space, recognize and release resistance, individualization, contemplation, sensory space, sacred space.
Modalities of the examination
Exams are held at the Perugia Retreat in Guru Dev Singh’s presence.
The certificates come from the Culturale Association SNR Italia and are managed by Atma Kaur and Daya Singh.
For any further information write to firstname.lastname@example.org