The second level is accessed after passing the level I exam and requires that the Sat Nam Rasayan practitioner has acquired the following knowledge:
- Forms: as symbolic structures that have the capacity to influence reality
- Elements: earth, water, fire, air and ether. Recognize how the universe is made up of these and how they can be used in the art of healing
- Resonance or impact: be aware of how the action of healing influence the present moment and how it will affect the future
- The dream state: dream consciously using this state to heal
- The art of knowledge: to know the unknown
Requirements for the examamination
The student must have participated in at least
- 24 months of level 2 student of SNR after passing level 1
- 8 full days of classes with Guru Dev Singh after passing level 1. Retreats count as 3 days maximum.
- Written part. Patient report: documented case study of one patient over 3 months, at least 6 sessions.
- Level II candidates must understand and be proficient in the following SNR modalities: 1) Resonance, 2) Forms/Shapes, 3) Elements 4) Dream State 5) Art of Knowing
Modalities of the examination
Exams are held at the Perugia Retreat in Guru Dev Singh’s presence.
The certificates come from the Culturale Association SNR Italia and are managed by Atma Kaur and Daya Singh.
For any further information write to email@example.com